Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2018

WE MOVED.... 1 MONTH AGO....


So we moved a month ago. And i do have pictures on our phone and so unfortunately 
i do not have any pictures on this computer.  Thanks to my brother - he's awesome.... 
he is so awesome to let me use his computer every now and then and as i need to. As we do not have a computer at home! I appreciate my family and love them so much. 

Thanks Jared!!! 

Anyhow we have moved to midvale, Utah and also only a couple of blocks away from my brother Jared & my nephew DakotaAnyhow we have moved to midvale, Utah and also only a couple of blocks away from my brother Jared & my nephew Dakota We also are in the same ward (LDS) as them. How cool is that ???
We also are in the same ward (LDS) as them.  How cool is that ???

We live in a awesome apartment complex - Just off of State Street! 
It's called the Remington Apartments - It's a nice and quiet and great community and complex! 
We just love it!!! so far everything is great. 

We wouldn't have it any other way !!!! we are so happy to have our very first home and place together. Can't wait to see what adventures and journey this takes us. And what comes our way.



No comments: