Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

5 MONTHS....

This is a couple of day's late... And here i am again... Bryan and I have been married for 5 MONTHS... It has been the absolute best 5 months of my life. Sometimes it still seems like a dream. Like "Is this real ?" Sometimes i feel like still i am going to wake up, and still be single and realize that i do not have Bryan and that i will be alone. our 5 month anniversary was on November 9th. We got married on June 9th of course. I can't imagine my life without Bryan. And i am glad i do not have to. I am so lucky, glad, and blessed i get to have him forever and looking forward to Eternity with him and him being mine forever. I Love you Sweetheart!!! you are my soulmate, my best friend and the love of my life.

No comments: