Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things to be greatful for.....

DAY 1 (Nov 1): I am greatful to live and be a citizen of this great COUNTRY (USA) and the freedoms i enjoy... hope and pray we as a country do not have our freedoms taken away as we know it to big government and the leaders we have etc. DAY 2 (NOV 2): I am greatful for a roof over my head a home and a warm bed DAY 3: (TODAY- NOV 3): I am greatful for a JOB!!! Day 4: (November 4): I am Greatful for a AWESOME Husband who just loves and adores and cherish's me and takes such good care of me and works so hard for me and us. Day 5: I am thankful for a awesome Mother in law who always takes care of the family including me... Last night when i got home from work there was food ready for me from when she made dinner earlier... Love ya Mom walls Day 6 (Yesterday): I am greatful for the fact that i have a JOB!!!! Day 7 (November 7th): I am greatful for my Christmas Music... It makes my heart Happy!!!! & also that i get off work tonight at 9 PM instead of 11 PM wahoo!!!! Day 8 (Yesterday): I am greatful for time i get to spend alone and quality time with my hubby.... Day 9 (Today/Friday): I am greatful for cold and beautiful weather.... Day 10 (Today/Saturday): Greatful for Family.... Day 11: (Sunday Nov, 11) Greatful for all those who have served our country and to protect our freedoms... Day 12 (Today): I am greatful for Peach Crush.... So yummy and delicious.... Day 13 (Today November 13, 2012): Greatful for warm blankets to get under when it's cold..... Day 14 (Yesterday November 14, 2012): Greatful for TWINKIES.... Day 15 (Today November 15, 2012): Greatful for wonderful neighbors who look out for you, take care of you and such.... Day 16 (TODAY- Friday November 16): I am greatful for over-nights stay's with my hubby... Can't wait for tonight after work.... Day 17 (Today - Saturday November 17): I am greatful for over-nights with my hubby....last night we rented a motel and spent the night and had quality time up in Plano - after i got off work... I love Bryan Walls Day 18 (Today Sunday Nov, 18th, 2012): I am greatful for co-workers, managers and everyone at work who loves and cares about me.... & Looks out for me... Day 19 (Yesterday): I am greatful for a wonderful husband who takes care of me and fixes my car last night.... Day 20 (Today): I am greatful for all my nephew(a) and nieces all 3 nephews (2 by marriage and 1 (Dakota) on my side of the family) and my two nieces... Day 21(Today November 21, 2012): I am greatful for getting home safe from work last night... Day 22 (TODAY - THANKSGIVING DAY): Thankful for beautiful Christmas music and the season and season of giving.... Day 23 (Today- Friday): I am greatful for thanksgiving leftovers.... Day 24 (Today- Saturday): Greatful for the house being quiet and being able to spend a little time with my hubby... he is resting now since he has been working so hard lately.... Day 25 (Yesterday- Sunday): Greatful for beautiful weather.... Day 26 (Today- Monday): I'm Greatful for time to relax on a day off... Day 27 (Yesterday- Tuesday): I'm Greatful for Friends.... Day 28 (Today- Wednesday): Greatful for getting off of work at 9 PM tonight instead of 11 PM - YAY!!!! Day 29 (TODAY): Greatful for day's off and getting to go "Shopping!" and time with my love.... Day 30 (Tomorrow): Greatful that i had the opportunity to do this....

No comments: