Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Why I Love My Husband - Week 4....

It's that time of the week again.... I want to express and share more reasons why i love my Husband.... ENJOY!!!! "Why I Love My Husband" *I Love how he keeps me calm and calms me down when I get HYPER, UPSET, CRAZY AND FRUSTRATED.... *He keeps me "Grounded" *He humbles me *He makes me want to be a better person & better woman *He completely believes in me *He believes in us *He helps me reach and achieve personal goals *He helps and works hard to help us achieve our financial goals and goals as a couple *He is not afraid to ask for guidance and help *He is not afraid to say "I don't know!" *He wants to be better/ a better person *He wants me to be better and a better person *He don't try to change me

No comments: