Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Why I LOVE MY HUSBAND....

I missed last week and almost missed this week. However I am only a few days late for this week.

So that being said.... Here is the list for this week....



Why I Love My Husband:


*He is so dedicated and motivated to better himself and myself and us both as a couple and individually.

*He is so strong in his Faith
*He wants and looks forward to working towards the both of us
preparing to go to the Temple so we can be sealed for time and all eternity

*He is a hard worker
*He is not afraid to admit he don't know things (I may have mentioned this before- sorry)
*He see's and wants to explore the beauty of the outdoors and of all the scenery and area's of
this beautiful state (The state of Utah)

*He always encourages me to do better
*He is so very driven in his and our goals

*He is very tender-hearted, and sensitive
*He loves Animals (especially Dogs, and Fish)
*He loves children (has a special place for them in his heart)

*He takes such good care of and is so good and loves my nieces and nephew so much
*He loves my family

*He is very kind....
*He has such a strong and deep love for his father in heaven
*He has such a strong and deep love for his country

I can go on and on but, then there wouldn't be any for next week.

No comments: