Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

VIDEO'S FROM OUR WEDDING....

So my Awesome cousin on my dad's side (One of them) Diana who came to the wedding with her girls (some of them) not all of the family could make it. She recorded and made 6 video's at our wedding and reception. Including recording as i understand it the complete ceremony and mine and bryan's first dance. Those files are to large to they will have to be put on a memory stick/flash drive and sent to us and uploaded and such. But, there are 6 total and we got 4 of them and they include:

My bridal bouquet toss
Bryan tossing the garter
Bryan and I cutting our cake
and
our wedding toast...

it was such a wonderful and special day....




This first one is of our wedding toast. Hope you all can view them and enjoy them...



Bryan and I cutting our Wedding cake....




Me tossing my Bouquet.....

No comments: