Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

6 MONTHS....

So excited.... Bryan & I have been married 6 MONTHS... that means we have been married 1/2 a year!!!! can't wait to see what the next 1/2 year will bring and what all the years, days, months, weeks and days will bring... I Look forward to it all... I wouldn't have it any other way... I love Bryan so much, I love how he works so very hard for me and us and to support me. I love how he shows me by word and action how much he loves me., Loves how he is so very forgiving and forgives me when i come up short and make mistakes., I love how he wants to and does everything he can to help us prepare for eternity and the temple. And how he wants to be with me forever. I never thought and was beggining to think and believe that there would be no one out there who would fall in love with me, accept me, who would want to be with me in this life let alone for time and all eternity. Then bryan came into my life... And things have never been the same (things have never been the same - FOR THE GOOD AND POSITIVE)!!! I Love you Honey!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow has it been half a year already!? Time has been flying by!