Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday - Wrap up!!!


My Birthday was 2 weeks ago (almost) and yes I am now the "Golden" age of 32!

Anyhow we were celebrating for several days. Starting on the day before my birthday until the end of that weekend.

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, email, phone, mail etc. I am so blessed to have so many friends and people who love me.

Most importantly to my wonderful and loving husband who did so much for me for my birthday and for me and us everyday. I love you so much HONEY!


I made a slideshow.... highlighting all the fun and celebrating we did and such. I even got my hair done and cut - and you will see that in the slideshow as well.


http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d4987217k9951647o1/birthday-2013



Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: