Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HALFWAY THERE.....


WOW!!! can you believe it ? Bryan and I are over half way to 2 years of wedded bliss, happiness, love and marriage.  We have been married 15 Months and 2 days so just over 7 months till our anniversary.  I also can't believe that we have been together, got engaged just over 2 years ago.  really where does the time go ?

I love Bryan more today than I did yesterday however not as much as TOMORROW...

I Love you sweetheart! I love all we have accomplished together and will accomplish and how hard you work for me and for us and all you do. I love the man that you are, and will become and that you are my best friend and the father of our future children.

I love you so much.....



I believe this song says it all. There are so many songs but, this is one of which says it all as well....



I love Bryan more today than I did yesterday however not as much as TOMORROW...




I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY.... SPIRAL STAIRCASE......



http://youtu.be/YuqHlv1YPe0

No comments: