Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I love to see the temple - we went there today....

I know I posted a very similar video and post last night in preparation and celebration of today being our sealing day.


  I do not want to be obnoxious with these posts....


 We are just happy about our accomplishments and progress we have made and that we are NOW one ETERNAL unit & family. It was such a special time & day....


We were privileged and blessed to have President Grant Pullan (my Brother Jared's mission president) seal us. It was wonderful and special to have very dear close friends and family there in the sealing with us and to witness this milestone and ordinance. We appreciate the love and support of all who was there with us today. You know who you are. We love you all so much. Blessed that my Dad and Close family friend (Who is like a uncle to me and brother to Dad)  "Uncle" Robert were the witnesses and just for family and friends.


Also for the gospel and the blessings of temple marriage. Such sound advice and counsel was given. Something I remember from our sealing the most is we were taught to be "Fiercly Loyal!" Thanks again who shared this special day and journey with us. Even all those who were unable to be there with us., yet who was cheering us on and supporting us and there for us all the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a exciting time for you both! Congratulations! :-)