Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Going to the Doctor







As many of you may know a month ago I went for the first time to see a OB/GYN Dr Parrett at Intermountain Medical center. The OB/GYN practice at the hospital. I love my doctor.


Anyhow I did not until now have a General/Family practice provider for when I need to go to the doctor for other matters that are not of a Gynecological or Obstetrical nature.


Well I DO NOW!!!! Her name is  Saphu,Pradhan and I have a real good feeling about her. Anyhow so I went to see her as I needed and wanted to establish care and wanted to get some Liver enzymes or a ALT / or ATL (elevated enzyme issue) and concerns addressed.


So here I go.... I am having some blood work done and being asked all the questions they ask. I had blood work done and HOPEFULLY  the blood work comes back NORMALLY and there is not anything seriously wrong with me and that I do not have a MAJOR issue such as Liver cancer or anything.


Ever since I left the doctors office I have been thinking about it and I am completely scared about my blood work results and such. I am worried that ultimately I will get a diagnosis of something serious and MAJOR (CANCER). 
And I do not want to DIE!!!! I am just getting my life started with my best friend, my love, my husband.  I do not want Bryan to be alone.  There is so much I have left to do in life and I have so much life to live.  And I just do not want to be in a world or anywhere without Bryan.  I am young and I am not ready to die. The very thought of it scares me.


I have 3 young nieces and nephew and one on the way. I want to be around for this new baby. I want to see my niece Kayla baptized next year, This baby to be born this october, Ashlee baptized in a couple of years and Dakota to be ordained a Deacon when he is 12! if he has that desire and advance all the way through the priesthood and to have a family if it is meant to be. I HAVE ALOT TO DO...


Anyhow I think I am done with my soapbox....


I would appreciate good vibes, thoughts, prayers and everything that things will come out NORMAL and I can be calm.

No comments: