Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY- DATE NIGHT....

My Love and Awesome hubby is always amazing me., and Surprising me. So i had the day off today and it started off like any other day. He went to work and he got home a little late and there was something (a errand) i wanted to run tonight. So we met up at Kroger. Which is like real close to our house. Maybe a block or block in a half (it's less than that- i am positive). We met up and went to take care of the errand i needed and wanted to do. And we were driving around afterwards and i can't remember how it came up but, all the sudden he's like "let's go see what's playing at the movies- and go see a movie." I was like "really? can we afford it?" and he's like "baby, were fine..." so we went to the movie theatre witch is "the dollar movie" Movies before 6 PM the cost is $1.25 and after 6 PM it's $1.75. We got there and i mentioned that i wanted to see the newest Madea movie "Madea's witness protection". We were wondering if the start time which was 10:15 PM would be to late. So then we were thinking about the Madagascar 3 movie but, then decided ultimately on the new Madea movie. And i am glad we did... That movie is Hillarious!!! since we had till 10:15 - we did a couple of other things. We got a few things at walmart, got some mcdoubles and fries at McDonalds and then went out to one of Bryan's favorite lakes and special fishing spots out in Forney. Just spent time together and alone... I love these times alone just bryan and i and spending time together. I love him so much and i can't imagine my life without him in it. He is so good to me and takes care of me. Thanks Baby for such a fun and wonderful night and date... I Love you!!!!

No comments: