Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pictures from our wedding...

These are pictures of me before the wedding and some with my beautiful Bouquet....





                                                     My Bouquet.....




These next 2 pictures are pictures of my bouquet with our rings/bands set on top and the other one is of course ME, with my friend Dede's girl's and my niece Kayla.

We have ME, Katelyn, Mayli, Madi, and Kayla.....




                                            The Back of My Dress....




                                                       My Daddy walking me down the Aisle...






                                                Being Given away to and greeting my groom....




                                              ME.... THE BRIDE...




                                                             My Mom and I.....




                                                          Bryan & I - Bryan kissing me while holding
                                                            our Marriage Certificate....

                                                            



                                                   Bryan and I....



                                                       Bryan and I Walking "Away" back into
                                                            the church....



                                          Another one of Bryan and I.....



                                                
                                                  Kayla our niece was our flower girl... She did such
                                                   a good job.... She loved it! we were glad she was our
                                                 flower girl and she was at our wedding with her little
                                                  sister and mom and dad... We love you Kayla!!!

                                                Thanks for being our flower girl...

                                                 


                                                  
   

                                              " Our Hands.... "


                                             
      

                                        Weddings are full of emotion and happiness and
                                            emotional moments such as this....
                                              

                                            


                                               Signing our Marriage Certificate....


                                                   


                                              OUR RINGS....


           

If you are getting married, or are engaged, expecting, need family pictures or any pictures done for any occassion - Olya from endless memories photography is awesome and ther person to contact. please visit her website @ http://www.endlessmemoriesphoto.blogspot.com/                                       
We had such a Awesome photographer for our wedding. Olya Clark from Endless Memories Photography did our wedding. And she did such a wonderful and awesome job. We got our first of 4 DVD'S today. The 3rd DVD will have and include all the pictures she took at our wedding. And they will come in additional and separate posts. 


No comments: