Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Random....

So here i am.... I am so excited that it's Sunday and that i actually HAVE THE DAY OFF. That is very rare especially with working in retail and with the holiday's coming up i think it will become even more rare to have a Sunday off. I find that Bryan and I are able to do more (like have fun) with us both working and us having 3 incomes. One of our "BIG!" and main goals is to by Christmas have our Honda Paid off. Bryan and I are really motivated to get things and work to get bills etc. paid off and to be as debt free as possible. So like this last week we got a Wedding card in the mail from one of my relatives (a extended cousin- like 2nd cousin on my mom's side. My cousin Carrie and her husband Joe are such good, wonderful and generous people. We missed them at the wedding and sad they didn't make it to the wedding and reception and they were sad they couldn't be there. But, wanted to send us something. They sent a card with a Gift card to one of our favorite stores TARGET!!! we love Target... So i went online when we got it. We were so excited and we picked a couple of things off our list. We should be getting our order shortly. I had a Milk shake from Jack in the box for the first time last night. It was a strawberry shake and it was awesome. I Love Jack in the box. And there Jumbo Jacks are awesome to. I definately recommend them as well as the jalepeno bites. Anyhow i think that is enough randomness for now. Don't you think ?

No comments: