Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MY RODEO....

So my rodeo has been down for like a month at least because when my love and i was trying to put a radio in it something blew and resulted in the car not starting. OOPS!!! anyhow so things have been crazy and busy with the car lot and us as well. So this afternoon about a half hour ago it was arranged for a tow truck to come down to mesquite from richardson to pick up the rodeo and back up to the car lot to get all well and better and fixed up. I miss my rodeo already.... but, look forward to getting it back and being able to drive my other baby (car) around. I do have my saturn but, it will be good to have the rodeo back working so gas will last longer in the other cars. I think there is pretty much a full tank of gas in the rodeo. I do not have a picture of my rodeo but, here is one that is the same year. I found one online. ***Disclaimer*** this picture i am posting i do not own i am just posting for the purpose of displaying what my rodeo looks like. I DO NOT OWN!!!!
Here is pretty much what mine looks like... it's the same color and style and everything.

No comments: