Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things to be Greatful for.....

So i know it's not Thanksgiving yet. It's not even November yet. But, i believe that we should be greatful and be expressive and express what we are greatful for all year and all the time and not just in the Fall or at Thanksgiving time. That being said.... I again want to express, list & put down in the form of a post what i am greatful for. What I am Greatful for... * I'm greatful to live in a country where i am free to choose my belief's, religion, where i go to shop, work etc. * I'm greatful to have such a loving, wonderful, supportive husband who takes such good care of me., Who adores me, who cherish's me, and is always there for me and who truly loves me & works very hard to take care of and support me and us. Who is a very hard worker. * A Loyal husband * Wonderful In Law's (including extended family like Aunts, Uncles, cousin's and Granparent(S) (my husband's family and grandpa)(my father in law's father and his wife). * A roof over my head * A car to drive * My Family (Aunts, Uncle's and Cousins and their families) * My parents who raised me well and worked hard to provide for me and help and make me the person i am today. * 3 special Children (Dakota, Kayla and Ashlee) My nieces and nephew. Who i love so much and who are so loving, caring, giving and accepting. * For wonderful friends who are so very big and such a big part in my life.

No comments: