Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MISC....

So it has been a little while since i have blogged. So here i am just a warning though this may actually turn into more of a Random post... so just so you know... Anyhow Bryan and I have been married for almost 7 1/2 months - where does the time go ??? he is working, working real hard he works at Hancocks fabrics part time and then at a mattress company in the warehouse the company is called Dormeo Octaspring. He is working there thru a temp service but, got the job thru his former boss and HIS FRIEND from SED International. His boss bill was his boss at SED and is again at DORMEO. Bill is real good to him and takes care of him. AND HIS friend lewis who he worked with over at SED also works now at DORMEO and left SED to do that as well. We are preparing to move up to UTAH the plan and goal is to do so (relocate) within the next 4 months (end of may) if not sooner. So we will see how that goes and keep you all informed. I told you this would get random and proof of that is in what i am writing following this statement. I was doing errands this morning and i went and picked me up something for breakfast at Whataburger and i went through the drive thru and ordered a Sausage biscut with egg and cheese combo and i specified that and the guy thought i said no egg and cheese and i then again said i wanted egg and cheese on my sandwich and he said Okay so i thought that was that. I get to the window, pay for my order, recieve my food and leave. Well i am down the road (part way) and i unwrap my sandwich and what do i find ??? just a sausage biscut and no egg and cheese like i had ordered. REALLY ??? My nephew Dakota is almost 8 YRS old... I can't believe it.... where has the time gone ??? he will be baptized in a couple of months probably the end of march. He is growing up so fast.... He is in 2nd grade!!! wow!!! 1 of my other nephew's Shane (yes, my nephew one of them by marriage) he just turned 14!!! on the 14th of this month. he will be here visiting for the weekend come Friday. So i think we might celebrate his birthday this weekend. tommorow night in church and relief society we have or should i say we are having a Heritage night so i might make something to share for that. Hopefully all goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost a year of marriage!!!! You go girl!