Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

DATE NIGHT & FUN...

My Hubby surprised me with a Date night... I love Date night's and night's and time alone with him. We went to Cici's pizza - it's is all you can eat and it was inexpensive. So that was even better. It was really fun and wonderful to just be together and bond and have quality time. While we were there he also went into the arcade area they have there and put some quarters into those machines where you can win prizes and such. Well after a few tries he WON me a little stuffed horse. On our wedding night when we were up in Pocatello, ID and we went to Denny's at Midnight i think it was... He won me something then. He always takes care of me... And he is the best and is real good to me!!! I love him so much! I love you Baby!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I love date nights!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I love date nights! Our church just started something similar.

Unknown said...

What did your church just start Letrecia ?