Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Why I Love my Husband....

Happy Valentines Day... I Love this day... for many reasons but, one main reason is because this is my very first valentines day as a marrired woman. And because of my Love, love of my life, soulmate and husband. I also want to start something new.... I got this idea and inspiration from my Best Pal Letrecia from and over A Natural Homeschooler (www.anaturalhomeschooler.blogspot.com ) Of documenting reasons why I Love my husband... T will be adding and telling you reasons on Thursday's... Here is my start.... Reasons I Love my Husband... 1. He loves GOD 2. He is a hard worker 3. He is such a good husband who takes care of me and his family 4. He is so loyal 5. He is Such a good and wonderful provider

No comments: