Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

8 MONTHS....

Okay i know you all by now maybe getting tired of these monthly updates.... And i apologize - I and we are just still totally on "cloud nine!" That being said.... Well, we made it to can you guess ??? 8 MONTHS OF WEDDED BLISS and Marriage. Actually it was 8 months yesterday!!!! I still and we still can't believe it has been 8 months already. Where does the time go ??? 8 MONTHS DOWN.... and FOREVER AND ETERNITY TO GO!!! And to think 18 months ago Bryan and I all in a matter of a week or a few days met in person for the first time, had our first date, and got engaged.... And here we are 18 months later and have been married 8 MONTHS!!! I know i probably always say this but, really i can't imagine my life without him... I really am the lucky one!!! and i am so blessed... I love him so much!!! i can't wait to be with him forever.... I love you baby!!!! I would post some videos on here to commemorate and look back on the special day but, i don't think i have the capability to do so.

No comments: