Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day Date (On Wednesday night) Chilis.....

Bryan and I went out for Valentines Day tonight (February 13, 2013) after Bryan got off of work. As he has/had to work on Valentines Day night. We went to Chilis up in Plano. Even though it was 9:30- 10:00 PM at night and he had just got off of work and was tired. We had so much fun. It was so good to just be able to go out and spend quality time alone and together. The appitizers, and food was so delicious. And It was like i said a real nice night out and wonderful opportunity to spend this precious time together. As we do not get to "go out" that often. Being busy with him working and life. He takes such good care of me.... I do not know how i survived 29 1/2 - 30 YRS without him. I Love you so much BABY!!! you are my life, my love, the love of my life and sweetheart and i can't live without you. I Love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice! That's my favorite Chilli's!