Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

2 WEEK ANNIVERSARY.....

2 Weeks ago today.... All my dreams came true and I married my best friend and the love of my life. Bryan makes me so very happy. Also very loved, secure. I know how much i mean to him and how much and deeply he loves me. And it's the same from me to him.  These past two weeks have been the best of my life. It is still different for me to think and know and realize when i wake up in the morning and just still weird and different (in a good way) to know that "Wow, i'm someone's wife!" It is such a good feeling.

Marriage is such a blessing... I look forward to many more years and eternity of having the stuggles, trials, joy and everything that brings about all the blessings of marriage.

I can't wait till the day we go and kneel across from eachother as husband and wife across the sacred Altar in the temple (house of the lord) and get married forever (having our sealing and temple wedding and marriage). And for that new beggining.

Marriage is and will be alot of work and will have alot of up's and down's and such but, it will be all worth it and is all worth it. It will only make us stronger and grow as a couple, individually and as a family. I can't wait to begin our eternal family. I look forward to all the blessings and everything marriage brings.

Happy 2 week anniversary Sweetheart! I love you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Congrats walls family! :)