Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Challenge Continues...

Yes i am still here and doing my challenge. I am starting a new one soon. But, I will keep this same blog address. Anyhow i have been inspired the last few days while watching the revolution. You know what show i am talking about. While watching yesterday i was really inspired by this sweet girl who about a few months before her birthday she decided to start her "REVOLUTION!!" this girl has always been there for others and has not taken time to care for herself. But, she was making changes. She made her a goal to by her 30th birthday she wanted to be under 200 pounds. And she made it... I am going to do the same... I AM STARTING A "REVOLUTION!!" of sorts. really it's for more than one reason. 2 reasons mainly is as follows: 1. I want to be in better shape and feel so much better about myself. And just to be and FEEL HOT!! AND SEXY!!! and 2. Now that Bryan and I are married... we really want to start trying and start and have a family of our own. I want to be as healthy as possible so when/if i get pregnant. I won't have struggles and issues of being able to carry a pregnancy and child because of weight problems. My goal by next summer is to be under 150!!! that gives me a whole year. I figure it's not a tremendous amount of weight to loose. It's only maybe 30 pounds. Wish me luck... comments, encouragement, advice is appreciated thanks!

No comments: