Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Being Married to Bryan.... my best friend, the love of my life...

Bryan and I have been married almost 2 weeks... Will be 2 weeks this coming Saturday. We got married June 9th, 2012.
We just got back from Utah and our honeymoon and from getting married on Sunday (Father's day!) We are still settling into married life and getting used to being married. And in this almost 2 weeks of being married he continues to amaze me. And he continues to teach me so much and shows by words and actions how precious i am to him, how much he loves me and such.

What he has taught me so far since we got married... We went swimming last wednesday (a week ago almost) and well since i do not know how to swim and not to comfortable with water so much. I was real uneasy and scared to go down the water slide and into "to deep" of water.

Bryan being the wonderful person and husband he is... he was/is very paitent with me and said among other things "Baby, don't let the water control you... you control the water." "your going to be fine and your not going to drown." and things like that. he stated he would work with e and teach me to swim. And then did some basic exercises with me and showed me it's not scary and it's okay to go down the water slide and such.  And after a little while i went down the water slide a couple of times and upon doing that he expressed how proud of me he was/is.

He taught me that it's Okay to be afraid but, that there is nothing to fear (at the same time)and teaches that he will help and be there with me and help and protect me. And shows again just how much he loves me. I look forward to all the examples of love (genuine and sincere LOVE) he will show and give me and all the things he will teach me. I Love you HONEY!!

No comments: