Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bryan....My Love... My Sweetheart.... My Best Friend

This is a couple of day's late... Sorry for the delay.... Bryan's birthday was on Thursday May 30th. This is his first birthday since we have been married, 2nd one since we have been together and also the first one since he has been away from TEXAS and or Home for a real long time.

You know i had all these aspirations, idea's and plans for his BIRTHDAY this year. And i have to admit i got a little down and frustrated when i could not achieve them all. But, then i come to realize that It is not about how much or how many of your idea's you can check off your list it is about what you can do and how you can show your spouse or significant other how much you love them. And it is about doing and working with what you can and have to make it GREAT!!!

Sometimes i raise the bar so high and as a wife and a girl i always want to make things perfect... It will not always be perfect but, that is okay.

Anyhow i want to write about my Husband and Best Friend... 
Bryan is exactly that.... He is my Best and most dear friend!!!

*He is one i can depend on and count on
*He works HARD (Sorry i know i probably have said this already a "million and more times!"
*He loves his father in heaven
*He has such good and strong faith (I wish i had his faith)
*He believes in me
*He always wants me and encourages to GO FOR IT and REACH MY FULLEST POTENTIAL

*He is my Dream GUY!!!!
*He brings out the best in me
*He is everything i ever wanted/WANT in a husband (And i am so glad, happy and honored to be his wife and married to him)

*He is such a awesome and good, and big example to me and other's

I am so glad and greatful that he was born and that he is my husband otherwise i would not have him. I am so greatful that i do....



No comments: