Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

So fun.... Such a fun time- Christmas Letter from 2011....

So I am on my Facebook page and I found this Christmas letter from 2011.
It is so fun to look back and remember the special time of when Bryan and I started talking online, on the phone, met in person, and got engaged and was "developing" our relationship and getting our "Start!"



MERRY CHRISTMAS... It's that time again and we hope this letter & greeting finds you & yours well and in good spirits and also Healthy. Can't believe 2011 is almost over. Only a few weeks till christmas - actually more like approximately 16 days. And then another 7 days from that till NEW YEARS!! This letter and greeting is being sent with Happiness & Gratitude in my heart for all my many blessings and all i have been given and been blessed with. As you all may know... I'M GETTING MARRIED! I'M ENGAGED - YES it's true and it's going to finally HAPPEN for me. I have been waiting for this my whole life. I met my best friend & the love of my life. And i'm getting married. His name is Bryan Walls. He is such a wonderful man and he loves me so much & I love him so much. This all started back at the end of may- beggining of June.

 I was on a free communication weekend as i had a profile on eharmony.com and it was a free communication weekend. Bryan was one of my matches. I honestly can't remember what his username was.

But, at first i didn't think anything would come of it because i had in the past talked to guys and after a short while never heard from them again. Where was/is he from ? TEXAS and for some reason that stuck out to me. as the free communication weekend progressed i messaged him and said that i wasn't staying beyond free communication weekend and would love to continue to get to know him more and be friends and keep in contact beyond that time and offered if he would like to keep in contact to email me his email address. He did., we exchanged email addresses, pictures.

 Then we started talking on email everyday and then the phone more than once a day.

 We decided we really wanted to get to know each other and that we liked each other that turned quickly into love.

Without going on and on we decided we just had to see each other and meet in person.

 He was going to come over the 4th of July weekend but, couldn't get off from work. So he came the first week of August on the 5th and was here till the 13th.

 He drove from Texas (Dallas area) well actually PLANO because the day he came - he left from work. He works in Plano. and came all the way to salt lake and spent 5 days more like 7-8 days with me. He arrived on the 6th (Saturday) and days before especially i would post on my Facebook page my excitement, updates to where he was at and how long till he would be at my house. And updates through out the day all day-night on that Saturday.

 In Excitement and everyone was happy and excited for me.

He arrived on the 6th, went to church and spent the day with me and my family on the 7th- hung out every day starting on Monday. Got engaged on TUESDAY the 9th i think it was.

he met most of my family and extended family at our family reunion that weekend. And here i am. I am so happy.

He makes me happy and is my best friend and i love him so much. I don't ever want to and can't live without him. Hope i didn't bore you all. We would love to keep in contact with you all and hear from you at this Christmas Season and always.

  Our current address is Heidi & Bryan1809 Bent Brook Dr. Mesquite, TX 75181


This was from Christmas 2011!

No comments: