Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Love Birthday's.....

So as many of most of you who know me. You know that my birthday is coming up in about 5 days (On the 26th of June). Even if you didn't or don't know when my birthday is.... That's quite alright! I still love ya all.

Anyhow so It is always fun and awesome when it is Birthday time.... I even love it more when i can get free stuff (including free or real cheap food and treats etc.) for my birthday.

That is why i love being apart of companies and retailers loyalty clubs, email clubs and recieving their newsletters through out the year. I love it for the discounts and specials that is offered and THE BIRTHDAY GIFTS you get for your birthday.

I am really starting to get my gifts from all my favorite retailers and companies.

Today i was able to use 2 of my many birthday gifts....

I got my free Birthday Burger from Red Robin and i also used and got my Free ice cream cone from baskin robbins. YAY!!! it is going to be so fun and it will be interesting to see how many this year i get to use.

No comments: