Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Catching up.....

It has been awhile since we have blogged. Or should I say since I have blogged and in that time there has been some things that have happened and updates we/I want to update you on. I love blogging and I know how at times life get's to busy and we forget.


Here are our updates: 



*Bryan received the Melchezidek Preisthood & was ordained a Elder.


Bryan was given the Melchezidek Preisthood and ordained a Elder - my awesome dad was so honored to be able to give Bryan the Melchezidek Preisthood. - It was such a special day. Bryan was ordained in the Bishop's office immediately following sacrament meeting.  The bishop's office was "Full". There was so much love, and support for Bryan in that room.


Next step is for Bryan and I to start our temple classes and then by spring (hopefully) we will be going to the temple and kneeling across from each other.



*TEMPLE CLASSES


Bryan and I will be starting our temple classes Sunday we are so happy and excited. Excited to be able to this coming up spring go through the 1st time and be endowed and soon down the road going to the temple again TO KNEEL ACROSS THE ALTAR FROM Each other to be sealed for time and all eternity.

I can't wait for my best friend to be and become my eternal love, companion.












No comments: