Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Going to the Temple.....

So today was a very wonderful day. My sweetheart and love Bryan went to the temple for the very 1st time. I of course went with him it was a Family activity so it was mom, dad, bryan and I. I had not been to the temple for a very very long time. So it was like it was my first time as well. It was such a wonderful experience.

Here is what I wrote and posted on my Facebook page


"Just got home from the temple with my Love Bryan Walls and mom and dad went as well. We all got to go! and what a wonderful experience it was. SO THIS IS THE first time in a very long time for me doing baptisms for the dead. AND my sweetheart's first time as well. It was like I had never done any baptisms before. Because it had been a long time. I was kind of al over the water and a little "figity" if that is the word you want to use for it. I almost started crying because of frustration with myself and being mad at myself.

I am never ever going that long in between temple attendance AGAIN!!!

When we were doing our confirmations how wonderful it was and blessed and happy I was/am to be able to have 2 very capable and worthy sets of hands on my hand (my dad's and my sweetheart's). I love and admire how they exercise their priesthood. Thanks my Sweetheart Bryan Walls !!! I love you so much. "



We are definitely going to make it a goal to continue to go more Often....

We went to the Salt lake Temple! I love that temple- as I love all the temples.



Photo credit and courtesy of the LDS Church and lds.org

No comments: