Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 MONTHS.....

I missed a month last month... And i feel bad. But, I am not going to miss this month's milestone. This is one of the last 2 "Big" Milestones before our "FOR REAL MILESTONE- Being our one year anniversary!" Which i can't wait for.

I can't believe i have been married for almost a year. I Love Bryan so very much and I love him More today than i did yesterday. But not as much as I am going to Love him tomorrow.

And I love him more today than I did the day i married him(not to have that sound negative in anyway- as it is not). I can't imagine my life without him in it or without him apart of it.

And i'm so glad i do not and will never have to live my life without him in it and or apart of it. He is the only one I Love and want to be with. The only one i want to have children with and the only one who i want to be with for time and all eternity.

Happy 10 month Anniversary Sweetheart! I Look forward to many more months, years, and most of all ETERNITY WITH YOU....



 

No comments: