Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Preisthood Session....

As most of you know my Sweetheart and Love of my life is a convert to the church. He was baptized 2 1/2 years ago. Will be 3 Years on July 4th - Anyhow he has always lived in Texas. So this last weekend being conference weekend really was his first opportunity to watch and participate in Conference and Preisthood session. HE LOVED IT!!!

My Awesome and wonderful Father took Bryan to Preisthood session
(they both went) and my dad don't usually go - and it is usually because he's working.

I am so greatful and blessed that my Dad loves my husband and that they are close and that they were able to go together to preisthood session the other night.

I look forward to this being a new tradition....

Thanks Dad you are the best....

No comments: