Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Wonderful Parents.....

I Just wanted to write and express appreciation and let you know what wonderful Parents I have and the wonderful and awesome Mother and Father in law my sweet and dear Husband Bryan has.

So Bryan and I moved back home like almost a month ago. My parents were so excited to have us move back and come home.

They have accepted and accept and love my Husband so very much, They are just there for him and there for both of us.

My dad especially has been awesome.... I mean he is always looking out for potential job leads for Bryan, he is very encouraging (Both my parents are), He has and offers to give Bryan and us rides to places if we need to., He is so good and Paitent and gentle with us and Bryan as well.

They Help us, offer to help & Rescue us in so many ways and several times financially and in ways that we could never repay and thank them enough for their help and generosity.  Even if that leaves them short on FUNDS!!!

Sometimes I feel guilty. But, I will strive to do my best to be there and help them in anything they need.


A couple of examples that come to mind is the other day mysteriously the rear window on the driver's side got busted. Dad get's right on the phone to one of his friends and finds us a window, a couple of weeks ago we were out and about one Friday morning and the place we went to - we were inside doing our business and Bryan or I just happened to go outside for a minute and we had discovered our car got towed and Impounded.

So mom and dad heard that and not only did they come down to pick us up but, they well I think we all can guess what they did for us. That also the same day a few hours later that Bryan had a job interview.

Mom is more the one who spends time with us at night while dad is at work and just listens to us and Bryan and who we hang out with and such. But, together Mom and Dad are awesome.  And they are unstoppable.

Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do!!! we love you so much...

No comments: