Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Amazing Husband....

I Have to say I have one of the most amazing husbands in the world... He is so very good to me, he takes real good care of me and looks out for me and my family.  And he keeps me "grounded".

We have been back in Utah for almost 3 weeks.... Will be 3 weeks this coming Monday April 8th and then our 10 month anniversary is on Tuesday...

In the time we have been here and in between looking for jobs!!!

He is so very helpful to me, my parents and around the house. He is very "Handy"
around the house.

He has replaced a shelf in the bathroom downstairs, he uses/used money from his final
paycheck to help my parents and improve the house (not major improvements) but, improvements just the same.

And last night he started to paint the walls in our bedroom (my brother's old room)

he is very helpful and good about doing dishes and cleaning around the house
also just the other night after my dad left for work I found him outside in the backyard
trimming some bushes. , He checks out problems that come up on the cars (my mom's car currently).

And most of all he LOVES me, loves my parents and loves being here... He does all he does for me. And he loves spending time and genuinely getting to know my parents. I wish you all could be here to see how he interacts with mom and dad.

How did I get so LUCKY???? I am one really lucky gal!!!

No comments: