Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Being Married- I wouldn't have it any other way....



My Sweetheart Bryan and I have been married just days shy of 11 months.
I wouldn't have it any other way. I have waited my whole life for Bryan. Bryan is my Best Friend, my One and Only, My love, My sweetheart. He of course will be one day (in the not to far future my Eternal Companion. 

I can't wait and look forward to Eternity with him. And having a Eternal marriage and family.


I am so very proud of him in so many ways and mainly because he works so very hard to provide for me and for us.
He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful provider. I do not think I could ever re-pay him enough for loving me., being the husband he is, the person he is and for how hard her works.

I Love him so very much.... I love being married to him and I would not trade it for anything in the world. I will never trade him or give him up for anything in the world or OUR MARRIAGE.... I Love being married and most of all being MARRIED TO HIM!!!




My Love and Wonderful Husband.... Isn't he handsome ?



 
 
Sorry for the Black area around this picture...
Do not know how this happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I'm so excited for you guys!