Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 24, 2013

So Very Greatful....


I do not know if I could ask for a better husband. Bryan is my best friend and the love of my life. I can't believe we have been married for almost a year.

It does not seem that long. Our one year anniversary is in a couple of weeks on the 9th of June.

What a year it has been we have been through so much already.

We have been married almost a year and have been together for almost 2 years and I would not trade the last (almost) 2 years for anything in the world.

I would not have it any other way!!! -  I am apart of such a wonderful Family with wonderful In-laws and extended family. His mom, Brother, my awesome 2 nephews (that I now have because of us being married and together) and Uncles and Aunts and cousin's and their families and even every now and then when we see his Dad and other family members. They are so very loving, giving, accepting of me and our union and marriage I could not ask for anything else my husband's family is the best a girl could ever ask for as they have accepted and welcomed me into the family and their lives with open arms.


I have the best Husband a girl could ask for as well. I am so blessed-- I have been given such a gift by my Father in heaven. I am so Greatful that....



*My parents loves my husband
*My brother, sister in law and nieces and nephew are there for us
*That they also love my husband and us as a couple
*That my husband has such a love & loves my nieces and nephew (they are his nieces and nephew as now).

*How hard my husband works
*What a good provider he is for me and us
*How he helps and contributes on behalf of both our parents
*That Bryan chose me
*That I chose Bryan
*That Bryan loves me
*How I love Bryan
*how loyal he is
*That he has my back
*how we have eachother's back

I would not trade it for anything and I would not have it any other way.

I Love Bryan so much..... I look forward to Eternity with him....


No comments: