Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shame On Walmart......



Something I need to get the word out on....  Today is payday and I had my paycheck directly deposited and then almost as fast as it was directly deposited it was reversed. So dishonest and unethical of walmart.


Here is what I posted on Facebook on their facebook page. This also will be going on Twitter.



"
I Just want to say that I Used to be an associate for you all and well let's see I am no longer with the company. And today being payday I was and still am DUE my final check. I have direct deposit and It was deposited and then YOU ALL TOOK all my paycheck and funds I set up for direct deposit between 2 accounts you took all my pay back out of my checking and savings accounts. Which is now resulti...ng in me being in the negative, and receiving Overdraft fees. I do not UNDERSTAND A COMPANY who does their associates/former associates wrong like that. You deposit money (pay) into a associates account and then take it all back. That is unethical and completely and clearly dishonest. WE earn our money and do not expect on PAYDAY to have our money reversed by WALMART! money we earned and deserve. Also I was a overnight stocker and was told at the time I interviewed and got hired that I would get paid my base pay and a $1 more a hour overnight differential. Well I never got paid my differential and I just got paid my base rate. Another dishonesty.... No wonder among other things you have such high turn over. I want my Paycheck and what I am due and to not have the money reversed.  "

No comments: