Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bryan's (My Sweetheart's) Pre- Birthday Celebration (Family)

Yesterday we as a family celebrated Bryan's Birthday. His first birthday since we have been married. And 2nd one since we have been together I wasn't able to be with him on his birthday last year because I was up here in Utah.

 I missed being with him last year on his birthday so this year I was going to make it special. At least I was going to try.

Jared & Lindsay and Kayla and Ashlee came over to celebrate we missed having Dakota with us as he was/is at his mom's for the weekend.

We had a yummy dinner and I made 2 cakes so we all could have some of both or choose what kind of cake we wanted to have. I made a Yellow cake that was frosted with Whipped chocolate frosting and then a Chocolate cake with Pink/birthday funfetti frosting and sprinkles. It was yummy!


We started the BBQ Grill and we bbq'd Chicken tenders some with Barbeque sauce and some without and then we grilled Brisket meat that had barbeque sauce and of course we had drinks such as soda, kool aid etc. And we had peaches, and a macaroni salad just to highlight a few.


                                    The Yellow cake before it went into the oven. (I seriously do not know
                                          how the black bars get around and on the picture- sorry about that).





                                               Here are the Yellow cake (One before it was frosted and then the other one after it was frosted) (Again I am sorry about the bars around the pictures). I feel so bad and embarrassed.




                                            First picture (kind of) is of the BBQ set bryan used to BBQ. We got this BBQ Set for our Wedding from our friends Caleb and Sarah & Ali Clayton - Thanks Guys we love it.


The second picture is of the chocolate cake all frosted.....


My Sweetheart Bryan preparing to start BBQ'ing - I Love you Sweetheart!!!







 The first picture there is Kayla - Ashlee was in the picture but, she got cut off because of the Darn bars around the picture.

And
The second picture is of the Brisket meat (of course not the full picture)


I took a picture of our spread (the food) but, we all know what happened and why you can't see the whole picture. So instead you can just look at the cups and plates we used (HA HA HA)


I would post more pictures and I will if I can figure out how to do so without these bars. I am sorry everyone.

It was fun and I am glad I am able to show my love for my husband in this way (and many other ways as well).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice gathering! Wish we were there to celebrate with you all!