Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

On this Special Day..... - 11 MONTHS.....



Our 11 Month Anniversary was 2 days ago on the 9th. And all I can say is "Wow, where has the time gone? that 11 months has gone by FAST!!!"

I am so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful husband who cherishes me, loves me, loves me and even more when I get all weepy, emotional, and my emotions and moods are all over the chart, when I have "Melt down's", and he loves me no matter what. He truly lives and works hard to live his wedding vows he made to me on our wedding day. I always and trying to do the same. I am a work in progress.


Our wedding vows and our marriage is so important to us and is something we hold so very dear. And very dear to our heart's. It is not something we take lightly.


We have a awesome book on Marriage. It's called "Married for life - Inspirations from those married 50 years or More. "

We have looked at it and we really like it. The inspirations in there gives us a boost and confidence that "WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!"  and "IF THEY CAN DO IT.... SO CAN WE!"


One we like is

"Always be honest, faithful, and true to each other"

"Marriage is the greatest,  most intimate opportunity you will have in your lifetime to minister to another person. Only you can't do it on your own . To make the most of  this opportunity , me must look to Jesus to both teach us and make us able to love each other. "

It goes on but, that is the Jist of it....


I Want to emulate and dedicate my life to that principle and many many many other great thoughts, inspirations and principles on the topic of marriage. I hope that every day I can become a better person and wife to Bryan. One he will and can always be proud of.



My Handsome Husband......





 

 



Seriously I do not know why I am getting these black areas, and or "bars" around these pictures.

Sorry about that.....




Happy 11 month Anniversary Sweetie! I love you so much..... I can't wait for Eternity with you....

Thank you for all you do for me and for us and my family..... And for being the person  you are.

I Love you!

No comments: