Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

1 MONTH.....

Exactly 1 month ago (June 9th, 2012) all my dreams came true. Because that is when i married the love of my life, best friend, man of my dreams.
Yes, Bryan and I have been married for 1 Month!!! - although we got married on a Saturday., today is our official 1 month anniversary. It was 4 saturday's ago (on this last Saturday). Where does the time go ??? I love him more today than i did a month ago, more than i did 6 months ago and more than i did almost a year ago (when we got together). We have been togther almost a year. This month has been crazy and such but, everything we go through makes us stronger and i look forward to all the opportunities that will strengthen and make us stronger individually and as a couple. And all the blessings marriage brings and all the UP's and Down's and all of it.
Happy 1 Month Honey... I look forward to the day we kneel across eachother and are sealed to eachother for time and all eternity. and are eachother's FOREVER!!!!

here are a few pictures done by our photographer on our special day... Thanks Olga and Endless Memories Photography...


My Dad walking me down the Aisle... Giving me away to Bryan...



Kayla's Flower Girl basket.....



Kayla our niece was our flower girl.... She did such a good job....
Thanks Kayla - Aunt Heidi & Uncle Bryan loves you....



My Bouquet.....






And....

The Bride (Me)....




It was such a wonderful, special and beautiful day!!! exactly what and how we both wanted...

Happy 1 month anniversary Honey....  & Thanks to all our friends and family and everyone who made this possible and so special.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome 1 month already! congrats!