Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I LOVE BEING MARRIED.... AND HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY....

I have been married for now about almost 5 1/2 weeks.... And i just LOVE IT!!!! - Yes, I LOVE IT!!!

I Love being loved and having someone who genuinely loves, cherishes, and cares about me.

Here are some reason's why - as there are many... I will just list "SOME" of the reasons why i absolutely love being married.

I Hope you all enjoy reading about it & that you don't get to bored or nothing...


Why I Love being married:

*I Love at night having someone by my side - that when i fall asleep - i love having someone right by my side and next to me.

*I Love when i wake up in the morning or even in the middle of the night because i can't
sleep or for whatever reason - looking over and having my husband by my side.

*I Love that i have someone to love and care about and take care of
*Even though i am not working right now i always look forward to the end of
the day when Bryan comes home. Because i love and miss him so much and i get to
get a kiss from him and i get to give him my kisses i have been "saving"
throughout the day.
even when we both were working before we got married - I didn't like mornings to much
because I didn't like leaving him when he would drop me off at work.
I would always look forward to lunch time's or if we didn't have lunch at the same time
 and we had the opportunity to call and leave voicemail's i would always look forward
to either phone call's or voicemail's. 
 Especially when i was working i would always love recieving voicemail's on my desk phone
at work.

*I Love being someone's wife and being there for someone and knowing that
I have Bryan forever.

That is all i will write for now.... I do not want to bore you all.
I hope you have enjoyed reading....

No comments: