Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love me face to face- Alabama....

I am posting the code & link to the song by Alabama that was apart of our wedding processional and that i walked down the aisle to with my dad and that my bridal party, the groomsman, my little flower girl and ring bearer walked down to the aisle to on our wedding to.
Such a beautiful song... Truly mine and Bryan's song...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ck4MRzbfx70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*** Sorry Guys - for some reason this is not posting right.... So you will just have to click on the clickable link for it to come up. Normally it would have the video posted and such instead of the writing and stuff. *****



Love this song... every time i hear this song i remember that day, get choked up and or start crying, remember all those who were there in person and spirit with us., and the love we have for eachother and promises we made.
Makes me anxious to see the video of the ceremony and all.

No comments: