Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Life....

I do not want to come off as obnoxious or nothing... I know i just posted a few days or so ago.
But, i can't help it... I just want to write and express how much i love my life... I am so Happy!!!
So happy i can't contain it. I am one of the luckiest girls around and you ask why??? well because i am in love with such a wonderful man who i love more than i love myself, more than i love life., Who i know cherishes, and adores me and loves me forever and deeply as i do him. Who loves me and his love for me deepens and grows more and more everyday.

I never thought i would find Bryan but, i have and he is mine... Mine forever and i can't imagine my life without him in it. I do not want to be with anyone else than him.

If it be our Heavenly Father's plan and intention and will for us... HE IS THE ONLY ONE I WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY, CHILDREN AND BABIES with.. I could go on and on but, i won't because i do not want to bore you or offend or get to obnoxious or mushy in anyway.

I Love you Honey.....

No comments: