Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Birthday....

My Birthday this year was special... And i thought my birthday last year when i turned 30 was special. It was special in it's own way. But, my birthday this year was really special. Simply for the reason and fact that this was my first birthday with my HUSBAND and being married., and my new family and my first birthday being a daughter in law, a sister in law, and a wife and having 2 new nephews (officially)... I Love my husband, my mother in law and new family (including extended family) so very much. I do not know what i would do without them. Bryan most importantly makes in some way or another every day and my life always special.  

I look forward to many many more days, birthday's, special ocassions, etc. and to eternity with  him and this wonderful family as well.

Also i had a very good friend of mine Mackenzie - She had her beautiful baby girl Annie - little Annie was born on my Birthday (June 26th) so i am so excited that i now get to share my birthday with this beautiful little girl.

Yay for June birthday's!!!!

No comments: