Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July....

I want to write about the 4th of July... And also it's special meaning to me. I am Greatful for this day - the birthday of our wonderful country. The country that gives us the freedoms we enjoy, the declaration of independence, and a chance to celebrate with friends, family and have a very fun and special day. This day is also special to me personally for a few reasons. the first one being - it's the birthday of my Great Grand father Roy Alva Richhart SR., can't remember his birth year. It also is the 2 Year Baptism anniversary/anniversary of Joining the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints of my wonderful and sweet & dear husband Bryan. Bryan Joined the church and was baptized on July 4, 2010. I can't wait till we can and will go and start our temple preparation classes, the day we get our endowments out, the day he recieves the melchezidek preisthood, and also the day when we kneel across eachother (Across the Altar) in the house of the lord (one of many of our beautiful temples) and become eternal companions and get married and sealed for time and all eternity (our temple wedding). And of course the day of the birth of our first child and all our children. I can't wait to have and go through all these moments and milestones with the Man I Love and to be with him forever and to be with him only (he is the only one i ever want to be with and have children with)., and to continue and experience life with him and recieve and be the recipient of all the blessings of marriage and blessings marriage brings. Happy Fourth of July everyone....

No comments: